Mellon Scholars Program
CCBC Honors Program students who participate in the full Humanities for All program within a given academic year, including a lecture each semester and a half-day symposium, earn a $750 stipend upon completion. At least 35 students will be selected for program for the academic year. You may apply for consideration as a Mellon Scholar.
Eligibility criteria include the following:
- Member of the CCBC Honors program
- At least 12 credit hours of completed coursework
- Submission of application, transcript, faculty recommendation and essay.
Your application packet can be emailed to Nicole Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply by November 10 (annual deadline)
How it works
Students selected to participate in the Mellon Scholar Program must complete the following to earn a $750 stipend:
- Attendance at Mellon Scholars’ lecture series event each semester
- Participation in half-day symposium
Once verified, you will receive attendance credit toward the stipend. You will also receive a certificate of completion as a Mellon Scholar at the end of the academic year.