- Supplemental Questions
- Are you new to CCBC for the winter/spring 2023 semester seeking a degree or certificate?
- Citizenship Status of Student:
- Please identify your expenses related to the disruption of campus operations or for emergency costs due to COVID-19:
- Are you currently experiencing a new or continued hardship due to COVID-19 for the winter/spring 2023 semester?
- Did you complete the 2022-2023 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with the CCBC school code (002063)?
- Attestation of Title IV Eligibility:
By filling out this application you certify you:
- Are not in default on a federal student loan or have made satisfactory arrangements to repay it,
- Do not owe money back on a federal student grant or have made satisfactory arrangements to repay it,
- Will notify the college if you default on a federal student loan, and
- Will not receive a Federal Pell Grant from more than one college for the same period of time.
I swear under penalty of perjury that the information I have provided is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, information and belief.
- If I receive an award, I authorize CCBC to distribute the funds as follows. I understand the option I select does not impact the award amount or my eligibility.
- Signature of Student:
- Show 3 more