Francis X. Kelly Endowment - Early College Access Programs
The Community College of Baltimore County strives to make college accessible and affordable for all students. The Senator Francis X. Kelly Endowment scholarship is awarded during the spring semester to eligible students enrolled in CCBC’s Early College Admissions program (ECAP.)
A student must meet these requirements to be considered eligible for this scholarship:
• Be a high school sophomore, junior, or senior
• Enrolled in the ECAP program
• Registered for at least one 3 credit course in the Spring semester
• Demonstrate financial need
• Demonstrate the potential for academic success as evidenced by high school grades and/or demonstrate academic progress or improvement
Please submit these documents to apply for the scholarship:
• An ECAP scholarship application through AcademicWorks.
• Official high school transcript (submit to the Director of Early College Access Programs)
Up to $500 per scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a current high school freshman, sophomore, junior or senior enrolled in the ECAP program?
- Early College Access Program - Francis X. Kelly Scholarship
- Briefly describe how taking college classes while in high school has helped you become a better student.
- Describe your plans for after high school and how taking college courses will help.
- How has taking college classes while still in high school helped you achieve your educational goals?